Tilt and turn Stacking doors
"Lfresko" is an ideal product for all year round, enclosing your Alfresco area indoors keeping away the worst of the winter weather with minimum impact on a building's design. During the summer months "Lfresko" can be opened completely allowing fresh air in opening the space to make the most of Australia's summer climate. "Lfresko" is truly a versatile and permanent option where PVC cafe blinds are the alternative.
This style of door has a single track and offers a single panel opening with then the ability to slide and stack all the remaining panels open to a single or double side depending on your opening. With slide and turn systems the panels are easily slid open around corners, with then all panels stacking to one or both sides.
- Australian engineer tested and certified to C3 and N4 wind loads
- System tested up to 2.1 KPA with wind speeds of 212 kmph and the system did not fail.
- All fittings are concealed and hidden within the profiles
- Low-maintenance, non-corroding and fail safe fittings
- Profiles have a choice of color including Monument, Black, White and wood grain finishes.
- We can powder coat to your choice of color
- The Glass is toughened glass for Australian Conditions
- Glass types include clear, obscure and tinted glass options.
- The glass Panels can be stacked open either internally or externally
- Open the panels by sliding to one side or to both sides depending on width of the opening
- Out of level Height variations can be compensated by a height compensation profile by up to 25mm
- Our team leader accredited installer has more then 20 years experience with Glass Doors and his quality control from start to finish is fastidious
- We are the sole Australian distributor for this product