Toughened Glass known as Tempered Glass or Safety Glass.
Clear Glass Solutions are suppliers of Slump Glass, cast glass in Victoria and throughout Australia.
Slump glass is also known as cast glass or formed glass and is used as display walls, bench tops, windows, construction and furniture. It has so many potential uses including but not limited to:
- Bench tops
- Display walls
- Table tops
- Vanity tops
- Flooring, stair case systems
- Water, Garden features
- Restaurants / Hotels
- Dimension Specifications
- 10 to 38mm thick
- monolithic and laminate options
- There are a number of colors, textures, and design options from which to choose when working with fusion glass. Since each piece is unique and artisan-made, we can only guarantee an approximate match.
- Back painted options are available, similar to color splashbacks
- Led Lighting can be applied to the end product to add further bling to your art
- Order and supply Procedures
- See our website or facebook for ideas
- Attend our showroom to look at glass samples and speak to sales staff about options.
- Email your drawings or photos to us . We will review your project details and will provide you with a proposal based on the information you provide.
- Drawings and quote supplied for approval
- Drawings signed by client and deposit paid to accept quote by client and order placed into production
- 6 to 8 weeks later, glass is available for pickup or delivery