Aluminium Glazing Channel
Crystal line Aluminium Glazing Channel for glass balustrades
European designed and manufactured glazing channel. The benefits of this system are enormous as this system is attractive, easy to install, requires no grout and is being engineered to be handrail free. Finally a system is available that requires NO handrail when used in conjunction with DuPont SGP Sentryglass supplied by Clear Glass Solutions. This system will be offered for larger projects only and is not available for domestic applications at present as minimum order quantities are required
On Floor Glass Supporting System
The on-floor glass supporting system with aluminium profiles, is ideal for the construction of glass railing on a floor or on a parapet by using a special base (profile). The system is compatible with glass of 16mm thickness and of 1000mm height. The base is covered by oval aluminium covers (profile) which allow the replacement of the glazing without damaging the system or the floor. These covers are available in RAL, special colours (bush hammered etc), wood imitation and anodized-brushed (type inox).
It is an ideal solution for balconies, stairs and building enclosures for high architectural standards, offering an impressive and functional result with unobstructed views.
• Perfect aesthetic result.
• Unlimited/ unobstructed view
• Easy cleaning.
• NO handrail when used with Clear Glass Solutions SGP Sentry glass. Fully engineered system for high rise building applications
• Multiple glass options including digital printed glass, ceramic frost prints, acid etched and tinted glass
• Easy replacement of glass panels should one ever require it
• Finished in seaside rated special deep Inox anodize or can be powder coated to any colour.
It is an ideal solution for balconies, stairs and building enclosures for high architectural standards, offering an impressive and functional result with no view limit.• Perfect aesthetic result.• Unlimited view.• Easy cleaning.• Maintenance free.
Adjustable on floor glass supporting system Type B
The adjustable on floor glass supporting system with aluminum profiles is ideal for the construction of glass railing on a floor or on a parapet. Bases are placed on a special guide for better support and system adjustment. Then caps and oval covers are fixed. This system is compatible with glass of 16 or 20mm thickness and of 1000mm heigh
• Vertical and horizontal adjustment.
• Special guide for bases support.
• Glazing support by lateral pressure plates.
• sideways adjustment of 20%
• Glazing 14.28 to 20 mm
On-floor glass supporting system Type C
The on-floor glass supporting system with aluminum profiles, is ideal for the fabrication of a glass railing on a floor or on a parapet. The bases are compatible with 14.28 to 20mm thickness and 1000mm height glass and they are covered on the top by aluminum straight covers (profile). These covers can be removed in order to replace the glass without damaging the system or the floor.
• Multiple use system (on-floor & in-floor) responding to any construction demand.
• Supporting the glazing with special brace parts.
• Glass of 16 or 20mm thickness.
In-floor glass supporting system type C
The in-floor glass supporting system is placed in the ground. The base is covered by aluminum covers and special water proof gaskets at the same level as the final floor. The system is compatible with a 14.28 or 20mm thickness and 1000mm height glass.
External glass supporting system Type Cu
The base profile which supports the glass of 16 or 20mm thickness and 1000m height is screwed on the wall. The external base is screwed on the parapet where the glass is fixed by special metallic pins.
• Modern aesthetic shape.
• Unlimited view.
• Glass of 16 or 20mm thickness
Type Ds INOX External glass supporting system
As an optional solution for external glass support, there is the mini stainless steel system. This system is composed by an external supporting base of 40mm diameter while there is the possibility of using a rail top with a special accessory. It is an ideal solution for external applications on stairs and balconies.
• Easy assembly.
• Optimal for stair application.
• Glass of 16 up to 20mm thickness